[PyGreSQL] Binding decimal.Decimal

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at PyGreSQL.org
Tue Sep 16 23:40:04 EDT 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:49:21 +1000
raf <raf at raf.org> wrote:
> the website still says 3.8.1 (2 years ago) is the latest version.

That's the last released one.  I guess I should get another out soon.

> does that get updated or do we need to use cvs?
> ah, and the csv page is broken.

Doh!  Stupid Perl script keeps failing and I can't (won't) debug it.
There must be a Python CVS web viewer.  Hmm.  Here's viewCVS.  Looks
good.  Unfortunately, sourceforge's CVS browser is down.  Maybe they
use the Perl one as well.  :-)

I amd going to switch.  In the meantime I have created a new beta
package with the latest changes.  You can pick it up from the ftp site.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
PyGreSQL Development Group