[PyGreSQL] PyGreSQL 3.8.1 and PostgreSQL 8.3.0: mportError: DLL load failed with error code 182

Henri Muurimaa henri.muurimaa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:21:17 EST 2008

> Maybe you can resolve it by changing the position of OpenSSL and PostgreSQL
> in the PATH, removing it from the Win system directory, or by installing the fitting
> version of OpenSSL.

I got it sorted. My laptop's wlan card's driver uses an older version
(0.9.8.0) of the DLL, and it came before PG's bin dir in the PATH. I
swapped them around and now everything works, including the wireless
card :)

Note that I had to relogon to windows after modifying PATH for Python
to see the change.

Thanks for help!

--
Henri Muurimaa (henri.muurimaa at gmail.com)