[PyGreSQL] PyGreSQL 3.8.1 and PostgreSQL 8.3.0: mportError: DLL load failed with error code 182

Henri Muurimaa henri.muurimaa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 00:49:34 EST 2008

>Henri Muurimaa schrieb:
>> If I try to start the script by doubleclicking it (on WinXP) I get a
>> dialog that says "The ordinal 3873 could not be loaded in the dynamic
>> link library LIBEAY32.dll".
>>
>> All I did was upgraded from Postgres 8.2 to 8.3, and to PyGreSQL 3.8.1
>> (not sure which version I was using before).
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
>Just tried with PostgreSQL 8.3 on Win and it worked fine. Maybe you
>forgot to replace the "8.2" in the Win PATH env var with "8.3".
>
>-- Chris

Yeah, I forgot that first, and it complained about libpq.dll. I get
the weird libeay32.dll error after I fixed PATH.

libeay32.dll is a OpenSSH DLL. I'm not using OpenSSH directly, but I
have, for example, OpenVPN installed which probably uses it. Just now
I removed OpenVPN, but the error remains the same.

Is there a dependency between PyGreSQL and OpenSSH, and if so, how can I fix it?

--
Henri Muurimaa (henri.muurimaa at gmail.com)