[PyGreSQL] Newbie Questions

Ms Soo Chong s4046441 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 03:09:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a current final year Uni student working on a
web browser that is able to perform a search on a
postgresql table (which is up and running) and
display the results. I'm working on a linux machine
using python and pg module. I'm very new to
programming but willing to learn so it will be very
nice if anyone can give me a hand by showing me some
relevant example that perform similar purposes as mine.

Currently, I'm able to perform a simple query
through the browser by providing a textbox which
allows user to key in the query and display the
result in a dict form. However, I need to do far
more than that, I wish to design a browser that have
some radiobuttons where users are able to select one
or more buttons and enter their keywords in a
textbox, and my script then perform a search
according to the input and display it.

I hope someone is getting what I'm trying to say and
is able to help me.

Thank you for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Shufen