[PyGreSQL] [CVS] Change to pygresql: TEST_PyGreSQL_classic.py, pg.py, pgdb.py, pgmodule.c, test_pg.py

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at PyGreSQL.org
Mon Sep 22 09:29:34 EDT 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:56:04 +0200
Christoph Zwerschke <cito at online.de> wrote:
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain schrieb:
>  >> -dbname = 'unittest'
>  >> +dbname = 'pygresql_test'
>  >
>  > Why did you change the database name?
>
> Just because that name makes the purpose of the database clearer, but
> actually I didn't want to check that in; we can revert if you want.
> Or maybe we should use the same db for the classic and dbapi20 test?

The problem is that it breaks the daily unit tests:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./pygresql/module/TEST_PyGreSQL_classic.py", line 15, in ?
    db = DB(dbname, dbhost, dbport)
  File "./pygresql/module/pg.py", line 114, in __init__
    self.db = connect(*args, **kw)
pg.InternalError: FATAL:  database "pygresql_test" does not exist

I could change the database but I use the unittest one for other tests
not related to PyGreSQL.  Can you revert it please?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
PyGreSQL Development Group