[PyGreSQL] [patch] relinquish GIL while connecting to database

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Thu Sep 11 05:12:32 EDT 2008

Peter Schuller wrote:
> NOTE: The patch is against version 3.8.1 as I was unable to find a
> working method of accessing the CVS repository. The cvsweb interface
> is down, and I didn't find information on the location of the
> repository itself.

Thanks Peter. I'll look into this and the decimal.Decimal issue later.

@D'Arcy: The CVS really seems to be down. I'll take this as an
opportunity to suggest moving to something more modern, like SVN or
Mercurial. Or, if you don't want to host it yourself, moving to a public
place like Google code.

-- Christoph