[PyGreSQL] Version 3.0 PyGreSQL

Mark W. Alexander mwa at gate.net
Mon Apr 17 14:56:30 EDT 2000

Sorry D'Arcy, I missed where you posted it.

Please re-post where we can get it. In the meantime, I agree with
Oleg. Keep 2.4 available, but open up 3.0. I'm in the same
situation: production stuff is running and I have little time
to make the switch. Anything new, I'll try it in 3.0.

Thanks as well for your efforts!
Mark Alexander
mwa at gate.net