[PyGreSQL] Thread safety (again)

Ken Kinder ken at rage.x13.com
Sun Apr 9 01:49:03 EDT 2000

So let me get this straight:

You spawn two threads: one runs a query. The other does not touch the
database connection. And the second has problems? That doesn't make sense
-- how could it be effected by PyGreSQL if it doesn't do anything with it?

So what version of PyGreSQL does your patch work on? The devel or stable?

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com